STEM Digital Village Objectives
STEM Digital Village’s original and continuing objectives are:
1) reducing the administrative personnel support necessary to provide and receive all support documents critical to the program,
2) creating and tracking a repository of LU STEM graduates who are enrolled in graduate programs or are STEM professionals, thus increasing access to capable and supportive mentors,
3) supporting retention by creating a vehicle that encourages on-demand dialogue between cohorts, or between cohorts and STEM graduates,
4) impacting retention by showcasing the accomplishments of STEM scholars – making them role models in their home communities,
5) showcasing the accomplishments of the STEM program, particularly as it regards new programs featuring scholars, and 6) serving as a flow of positive public relations to potential LU STEM scholars.
For more information, contact Dr. John K. Coleman at email@example.com.